List of Diagnostic Tools
To help businesses better compete in this type of environment, and allow business students to learn about different approaches to global expansion through hands-on experience, a team of researchers at the MSU-IBC located in the Eli Broad College of Business at Michigan State University has developed a suite of decision support tools.
These tools also serve many different functions for a wide variety of organizations:
- Conducting case study analyses
- Hands on learning experience for students interested in consulting
- Class lessons on different approaches to business expansion abroad
- Developing government policies
- Preparing other businesses for expansion into foreign markets
- Establishing best practices and aiding training programs
- Gauging the organization's global competitiveness
- Exploring the compatibility of international venture partners
- Establishing the ability to leverage resources when dealing with suppliers
To use the Diagnostic Tools, annual licensing is available that provides you access to individual modules or the entire suite. More information on the subscription process, pricing, and educational discounts can be found on our subscription page.