List of Diagnostic Tools
To help businesses better compete in this type of environment, and allow business students to learn about different approaches to global expansion through hands-on experience, a team of researchers at the MSU-IBC located in the Eli Broad College of Business at Michigan State University developed a suite of decision support tools.
These tools served many different functions for a wide variety of organizations for over 20 years which included:
- Conducting case study analyses
- Hands on learning experience for students interested in consulting
- Class lessons on different approaches to business expansion abroad
- Developing government policies
- Preparing other businesses for expansion into foreign markets
- Establishing best practices and aiding training programs
- Gauging the organization's global competitiveness
- Exploring the compatibility of international venture partners
- Establishing the ability to leverage resources when dealing with suppliers
To use CORE™ Diagnostic Tool, you need to be a registered user of globalEDGE (free of charge). Please register if you are not.