Call For Papers >> Technological Innovation and International Competitiveness for Business Growth
TitleTechnological Innovation and International Competitiveness for Business Growth
EditorsJoão J. Ferreira (University of Beira Interior), Sérgio J. Teixeira (University of Madeira), Hussain G. Rammal (University of Technology Sydney)
DeadlineDecember 30, 2019
Objective of the book:
This edited research book focuses on technological innovation and international competitiveness, and we attempt to seek explanations for how this can influence business growth.
Technological innovation and competitiveness play an increasing critical role in business growth in the global (international) market. We are seeking contributions – theoretical as well as empirical – that study the relationships between technological innovation, international competitiveness, and business growth and make new contributions in the field.
Contributions may address but are not limited to the following topics:
- What are the main challenges of technological innovation and international competitiveness?
- How can knowledge, innovation and creative skills be integrated with technology solutions to create an international high-value for businesses?
- How do innovation and technology and competitiveness contribute to business growth?
- How can smart strategies contribute to the international competitiveness of business?
- What is the role of university-industry technology transfer in the context of international competitiveness?
- What is the impact of international networks and competition on business, and innovative ecosystems for business growth?
The focus of the chapters should be on cutting-edge theoretical developments and phenomena including best practices.
The book will link the technological innovation and international competitiveness perspectives to understand the process of business growth. We envision that this book will be one of the first to relate, in a broader sense, the micro (manager/entrepreneur and company), meso (industry), and macro (country) levels that affect business growth based on knowledge overflows. The book is thus interdisciplinary in nature appealing to entrepreneurs/managers and scholars, students and professionals.
Academics, researchers and practitioners are invited to submit the full chapters till December 30, 2019. The doc or docx format of manuscripts should be submitted to: João J. Ferreira (email@example.com and/or firstname.lastname@example.org); Sérgio Teixeira (email@example.com); and Hussain Rammal (firstname.lastname@example.org)