Social Issues in Management/Strategic Management
Kogod School of Business, Management Department
The Department of Management at the Kogod School of Business, American University, Washington, D.C. invites applications and nominations for a one-year renewable full-time non-tenure position for Academic Year 2014-15.
- Ph.D. or Master’s degree in appropriate field of Management (global corporate citizenship, business and society, or strategic management).
- Candidates at the Master’s level should have several years of relevant management experience
- Demonstrated excellence in teaching social issues in management and/or strategic management at undergraduate and graduate levels.
- Strong commitment to service.
- Regionally located professionals preferred
- High quality undergraduate and graduate teaching in two subject matters: 1) global corporate citizenship, business and society, social issues in management, and 2) strategic management
- Participation in department, school, and university activities
Rank: Instructor, Professional Lecturer, Senior Professional Lecturer, or Executive-in-Residence depending on qualifications
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. Please email a letter of application, curriculum vita, copies of teaching evaluations, and three references to:
Takei Roach, Academic Affairs Coordinator
Kogod School of Business
4400 Massachusetts Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20016
For further information: http://www.kogod.american.edu
American University is a tobacco and smoke-free campus. American University is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer committed to a diverse faculty, staff, and student body. Women and minorities are strongly encouraged to apply.