Hamdan Bin Mohammed Smart University
Hamdan Bin Mohammed Smart University a pioneer in e-learning and quality which is accredited by the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research in the United Arab Emirates
HBMSU is seeking talented and well qualified Faculty to fill the following academic vacancies in its Dubai campus:
e-School of Business and Quality Management
- Professor in Operations and Total Quality Management
- Professor in Quantitative Analysis & Research Methodology
- Assistant/ Associate Professor/ Professor in Supply Chain Management / Logistics
- Assistant/ Associate Professor/ Professor in Innovation and Change Management
- Assistant/ Associate Professor/ Professor in Finance / Islamic Finance
- Assistant/ Associate Professor/ Professor in Project Management
- Assistant/ Associate Professor/ Professor in Human Resources Management
Required Qualifications & Skills for all faculty positions
- Applicants must hold a PhD. Degree from an AACSB accredited University relevant to the discipline he is applying for.
- Adequate teaching experience in an accredited university at graduate and undergraduate levels at his current academic rank.
- Must be an active researcher in his discipline with excellent track record of scholarly journal publications.
- International experience and qualifications will be given preference.
- Experience in advising/ mentoring learners.
- Record of teaching at PhD. level and supervising PhD. Dissertations are required for associate professor and professor positions.
- Experience working in an online / e-learning environment will be given preference.
- Ability to develop and deliver professional short courses.
- Course / Curriculum development for on-line teaching is preferred.
- English language proficiency is a must.
Applications should be submitted online through the following link: http://www.hbmsu.ac.ae/employment/job-posts