EM Lyon Business School
- A full-time faculty position at the Assistant or Associate Professor level in Corporate Finance (with a great knowledge in international finance)
- A full-time faculty position at The Associate or Full Professor level in International Economics (with a great interest Asia-Pacific region)
- A full-time position at the Assistant or Associate or Full Professor levels in International Human Resources Management and Intercultural Management
- A full-time position at The Assistant or Associate Professor level in Marketing or Strategy with a strong expertise in the area of International Luxury Brand Management.
- Applicants must hold a doctorate or PhD degree, have a proven record in research and an international background or experience.
- Applicants should demonstrate interest in teaching at both the graduate and executive level.
- They should be able to teach in English and preferably have some knowledge of French.
- Successful candidates will teach at the Masters, MBA and Executive levels including tailor-made programmes for international companies.
Applications should preferably be submitted before April, 2011. The position will be filled in September 2011 (starting date is negotiable). Please visit http://www.em-lyon.com/english/faculty/recruitments/index.aspx for more information.