Austin Peay State University
Austin Peay State University’s College of Business, in pursuit of AACSB accreditation, invites applicants for a tenure track Assistant Professor of Management with teaching and research interests in organizational behavior, human resources, or other areas of management. Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience and education.
- Minimum of an earned Ph.D., DBA, or DM in a related management area by date of hire.
- Candidates must be qualified as SA under AACSB accreditation standards.
- Research and/or dissertation must be related to an area of management taught within the College of Business.
- Demonstrated understanding of and commitment to the requirements of AACSB accreditation.
- A background search will be required of the successful applicant.
Special Instructions to Applicants: Applicant review will continue until the position is filled. Please refer all questions to email@example.com
Applications taken ONLINE ONLY at http://www.apsu.edu/human-resources
IT IS A CLASS A MISDEMEANOR TO MISREPRESENT ACADEMIC CREDENTIALS
Austin Peay State University is an AA/EEO employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, age, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, or any other legally protected class with respect to all employment, programs and activities sponsored by APSU.