ESCE International School of Business Paris
We are pleased to announce that ESCE International School of Business Paris is recruiting an Assistant/Associate Professor in Export Management for the fall of 2021.
The candidate will work together with the other members of the International Business Department such as Claude Obadia, Dora Triki and Alfredo Valentino .
About the Position
The successful candidate will contribute to the research activities of the School in the field of International Business, especially in Export Management. We expect the selected candidate to present his research at international conferences and to publish his findings in ranked international journals.
He/she will mostly teach in the Export Management major of the Master Program. However, he/she will have additional teaching duties in international business or related subjects.
He/she will also participate in activities and/or projects within the School that are relevant to his field. He/she will also be required to contribute to administrative and coordination tasks on a regular basis.
About the School
ESCE International Business School (Ecole Supérieure du Commerce Extérieur) is a private business school founded in 1968 by Business France (French Office for International Trade). It is located downtown Paris, steps from the Eiffel Tower. It has been a member of France's Conférence des Grandes Ecoles since 2012.
The school delivers a Master in Management accredited by the EFMD as well as by the French Ministry of Higher Education and Research.
ESCE specializes in International Business. It is renowned for its dual degrees with Berlin School of Economics & Law and UIBE Beijing.
More Information at ESCE International Business School - Recherche (inseec.com)
The candidate should:
- Hold a PhD in Management, Business Administration, or closely related disciplines
- Be fluent in English (a working knowledge of French would be a plus)
- Have a promising program of research projects in international business and export management as evidenced by past publications in ranked international journals (see the ranking of business journals by FNEGE and ABS)
- Have a relevant experience with teaching and supervising activities at undergraduate and Master levels
- Show the ability and willingness to work in a culturally and academically diverse School
- Former working experience in a MNE or a SME would be a plus.
How to apply
Please send an email, together with a with a full CV, a motivational letter, a list of publications, and the names of two references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All documents must be submitted in English or French.