Beginning Monday, November 17th, the globalEDGE International Business Blog will feature a special series in recognition of Global Entrepreneurship Week, an annual event dedicated to inspiring the next generation of great minds to focus their passions and pursue them through entrepreneurship. You can check out more information about the week itself at unleashingideas.org/theweek. In our celebration of the week's general themes of innovation and creativity, we will focus on the international aspects of entrepreneurship, both the obstacles and the rewards, by collecting useful resources on key topics.
Specifically, the topics are:
- how international entrepreneurship is important and within reach
- the importance of technology as an enabling force for international expansion
- the role of knowledge and research in the international decisionmaking process
- the process of networking, making deals, and forming partnerships across borders
- the logistics and legal issues involved in trading internationally
Join us next week in what we hope to be an exciting and informative event!