The internet is becoming a bigger part of marketing and advertising strategies for many companies. However, engaging customers online can be challenging. The following video gives advice and examples of how to achieve this.
Furthermore, if you are not sure whether your company should try to engage customers in an online conversation, the following are a few reasons of why it should:
1. Customers blog about companies and share their opinions. Therefore, chances are they are already talking about you. Instead of standing back, you should be actively involved in such conversations.
2. It gives the impression to consumers that you are real people and friendly, which makes it easier for customers to trust you and your products.
3. By being involved in conversation your company has the chance to shape the debate about its products and services and thus attract more customers.
4. You have the opportunity to hear exactly what customers think, want, and need.
5. Your competitors are doing it as well.