globalEDGE is currently at the Global Internship Conference in Santiago, Chile! This year, all of the conference’s plenaries, sessions, and workshops are being presented in both English and Spanish. Some of the sessions being hosted at the conference include:
- Using Multimedia in Internship Courses
- Creating and Sustaining a Global Internship Partnership
- Refining the Internship for Academic Credit in Study Abroad
- Creating and Managing Effective Collaborations
- Developing Global Leaders: Experiential Training for Student Interns
- Exploring Mentorship as a Means of Supporting Student Interns
Our own Assistant Director, Sarah Singer, will be representing MSU-CIBER by giving a presentation on globalEDGE today. To learn more about the Global Internship Conference and its variety of session offerings, click here.